Latvia visa requirements-
The one residing in UK and looking to apply for Latvia tourist visa needs to be prepared with some selective documents. Documentation is the very vital step before the visa process. All the visa workings, duration and its approval depends on the documents accuracy that you provide.
Check the list of documents required with Latvia visa application from UK.
- Latvia visa application form– Submit the clean and complete visa application form with correct details. Fill the correct details in case of avoiding any further rejection.
- 2 Photographs– Bring 2 passport size identical photographs at the Latvia visa UK appointment center. Make sure photos should not be older than 3 months.
- A valid passport– A valid passport with 2 blank pages and 3 months of validity beyond the traveling date, is required before applying for Latvia Schengen visa.
- Latvia travel health insurance-Valid Travel health insurance is required covering the whole Schengen territory with minimum health expense of €30,000.
- Travel itineraries– confirmed travel itineraries are required for Latvia visit. Itineraries will include your flight bookings and accommodation proof.
- Proof of sufficient finance– Applying for Latvia Schengen visa also needs bank statement with sufficient finance proof with minimum of 14€ for each day of your stay.
- A cover letter– A personal cover letter is required specifying the purpose of visit and duration of stay in the country.
Check some additional Latvia visa requirements as per the category or application profile of the applicant.
- If employed-Employment contract Past 6 months bank statements Employer leave permission Income tax return form
- If self-employed-Copy of business license 6 months bank statement of the company Income tax return.
- If student-Proof of enrollment. No- objection certificate from school or university.
- If retired-Pension statement of last 6 months.